|A trashed street in New Orleans; photo by Phelan Riessen|
- Mardi Gras street cleaner: Trust us, what ends up in those gutters should only be viewed through the haze of five-too-many sazeracs.
- Sin City housekeeping staff: Because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But someone has to clean it up.
- Theme park mascot: Sure you're making children's dreams come true, but do you have to do it inside a fur suit in 100+ degree weather?
- Public relations for Carnival Cruise Lines: It's been a tough few weeks for the not-so-fun ships between the fire that left guests with overflowing toilets and food shortages and a cruise stranded in port today in St. Maarten.
- Chernobyl tour guide: Yes you can visit the nuclear disaster zone. And yes it's still very much radioactive. But now it's filled with mutant wild boars. Don't believe us? Watch this video.