Fair Food, Philly’s healthy food and sustainable agriculture nonprofit, the event brings together 20 restaurants and 20 local craft breweries for an evening of food and drink pairings. Check out the matchups and ticket info below.
The National Constitution Center will host this year’s festivities, and 6-9 PM, all-you-can-eat (and drink) admission runs $70 per person, and includes a sneak peek at food from forthcoming Cedar Point Bar and Kitchen. You can also spring for the VIP level at $140, which gets you in half an hour early and gives you access to a special section called “Small Wonders,” where you’ll get to sample cheese, charcuterie, not-yet-released beers and hang out with folks like Aimee Olexy of Talula’s Garden and Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing.
In addition to the brew and chew pairings below, there’s also a speakeasy section, with spirits from Philadelphia Distilling and sweets from John & Kira’s and others. Score tickets here for a great Sunday evening.
2013 Brewer’s Plate Pairings
- Brauhaus Schmitz/Street Food Philly and Neshaminy Creek Brewing
- City Tap House and Troegs Brewing
- Fair Food Farmstand and McKenzie Brew House
- Iron Hill and Iron Hill
- Kennett and Yards Brewing
- Khyber Pass Pub and Sly Fox Brewing
- London Grill and Desiato Cider
- Varga Bar and Brooklyn Brewery
- South Philadelphia Tap Room and Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- Southwark and Nodding Head
- The Belgian Cafe and Fegley's Brew Works
- Tria and Victory
- White Dog Cafe and Dogfish Head
- Alla Spina and Stoudt’s Brewing
- Keatings and Cricket Hill Brewing
- Guerrilla Ultima BBQ and Dock Street Brewing
- Field House and River Horse Brewing
- Bar Ferdinand and Lancaster Brewing
- El Camino Real and Weyerbacher Brewing
- Cedar Point Bar and Kitchen and Boxcar Brewing
- McCrossen’s Tavern and Prism Brewing
- Triumph and Triumph