- 2012 Fast-Food Survey Results Are Live!
- America's Best Burgers, Fries, Coffee and More
- 7 Fast-Food Knock-Offs Around LA
- Fast-Food Smackdown: Taste Testing Chain Restaurant Gut Bombs
- News of Global Pork Shortage Freaking Entire World Out
- SF's Fast-Food Alternatives: 6 Options to Replace the McRib, Whopper and More
- 9 NYC Fast-Food Imports From Around the World
- 6 Must-Try Local Fast-Casual Options in Metro DC
- 5 Awesome Fast-Food Dishes for Vegetarians
- NYC Openings: A Guide to the City's New Restaurants
9/28/2012 07:00:00 PM
This Week's Top Restaurant and Food News
Fast Food Week has come to an end and what a week it was - unsurprisingly, our number one and two most popular posts this week were our slide shows revealing the results of our 2012 Fast Food Survey, and nearly all of our other top posts this week were our fast food-related round-ups in various cities. In case you missed any of these, check out our ten most popular posts of the week below.