|Get High in Venice|
1. Dine alfresco in a lovely garden or on a rooftop. We won't have these perfect sunny days forever. Oh, who are we kidding...yes we will.
2. Indulge in plenty of bbq with extra cornbread, greens, and mac and cheese.
3. Sip summer cocktails while you can, and especially those made with peaches, because they're everywhere right now (and won't be for long).
4. Should you crave a burger but don't feel like grilling it yourself, we've got you covered. Sausages, too.
5. Need something sweet for a picnic? These top five bakeries have everything - pies, cakes, cookies and plenty of cupcakes.